Sunday 30 September 2012

October Reading List

I have been a little bit slack with my reviews in recent weeks, no excuse other than being lazy! I'm therefore giving myself a massive kick up the bum to get a move on and do more blogs and, dare I say it, start work on my own book.

Maybe I am getting a little bit ahead of myself by trying to write a novel, maybe I will start with a few short stories. I haven't really read many in the past, so if anyone has any recommendations please pass them on.

Back to the month...

I am setting myself a target to read three books this month which are
Rose Petal Beach by Dorothy Koomson
First, I Love You by Genevieve Dewey
Sign of The Times by Susan Buchanan





If you have a book that you would like me to review, please feel free to send it to me. As always I will review it honestly.

2 comments:

  1. Morning Gem, got your tweet to @tinksaid inviting me to come visit your blog and very pleased I'm here!
    If you're looking for some quality short stories, my friend and fellow indie author Stephen Spencer is doing a free promotion via amazon for two of his short stories: Window of Opportunity & Role Reversal. Stephen's an accomplished author I admire very much, and you couldn't find a better role model. He tweets @stephencspencer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your recommendation Julia :-) I will have to have a look at his stories and give them a go.
      Hope you're enjoying the blog.

      Delete